This document informs you about the privacy and data protection policy of Nubentos The API Marketplace for Health SL (hereinafter Nubentos), and refers to the information that users of our services (customers, consumers, and visitors in general) provide Nubentos for the provision of such services.
Responsible for the treatment of data
Use of data
Nubentos uses the data provided by our users to:
- offering contracted services
- sending them information of interest or essential for the provision of contracted services,
- sending them commercial information, newsletters, important news in our services, etc.
In Nubentos we treat the personal data of our users with absolute confidentiality, committing ourselves to keep secret about them and guaranteeing the duty to keep them adopting all the necessary measures that avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the legal obligations that apply to us as responsible for the processing of your personal data.
In Nubentos we have implemented and maintain the highest levels of security required by legislation to protect the personal data of our users against accidental losses and unauthorized accesses, treatments or disclosures, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Transfer of data
Nubentos will not share the data provided by its users to any third party, but may transfer them to a collaborating company when required by the provision of services contracted by the user.
In particular, the collaborating companies to which Nubentos can temporarily assign the data of its users, correspond to the following service categories:
- Database Services
- Backup Services
- Marketing Services
- Administrative Services Services
Our users rights
Through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, our users can exercise the following rights, in accordance with the current legislation on data protection:
- Access: you can check your personal data included in Nubentos files.
- Rectification: you will be able to modify your personal data when they are inaccurate.
- Deletion: you can request the deletion of your personal data.
- Opposition: you can request that your personal data not be processed.
- Limitation of the treatment: you will be able to request the limitation to the treatment of your data in the following cases:
- While the contestation of the accuracy of your data is checked.
- When the treatment is illegal, but you oppose the deletion of your data.
- When Nubentos does not need to process your data but you need them to exercise or defend claims.
- When you have opposed the treatment of your data for the fulfillment of a mission in the public interest or for the satisfaction of a legitimate interest, while verifying if the legitimate reasons for the treatment prevail over yours.
- Portability: you can receive, in electronic format, the personal data that you have given us, as well as to transmit them to another entity.
The exercise of these rights is free, and requires the identification of the user through their official identification document, so you must attach it in your communication.